About Me

My Photo
Shank007
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Hi guys I am shank and I opened a new blog. Please subscribe and the spread the word to your friends...
View my complete profile
Friday, March 19, 2010

ATI Radeon HD 5970



ATI Radeon HD 5970 is the world's best graphics card for Rs.49,000!! It is very expensive but it has unlimited power!! It's very sleek and consumes only 300W!! It's of course fastest graphics card and can run Crysis at an amazing  fps of 109 in benchmarking. This atom bomb has a core speed of 725 and has a memory of 2GB GDDR5. This amazing gfx card supports Direct x11.

If you can buy this one , you won't have to worry about the games , whether they will work or not... My all time wish is get this one :) I am currently having Nvidia Xfx 9600 GT. ATI tops Nvidia all because of this card... This card released quite a while ago so i think you can get for a cheaper price on Ebay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment